5LDK (5 bedrooms, living and dining rooms, kitchen), living area 125.44 m2 (or 37.94 tsubo)
Google map location: http://goo.gl/iH83bA
Ground floor: Kitchen, Dining room, living room, Japanese room (tatami) with sun-room, (toilet and bathroom)
Upper floor: 3 bedrooms, office – large balcony
2 car parking in front (north side)
South facing rear garden, with patio
Designed and Built in 2000 by Tokyu Land Corp. (under the Housing Quality Assurance Act), exterior repainted in 2010
Asking price: JPY 50 million for house and land (freehold), land area 187.34 m2 (or 56.67 tsubo)
Included in the price is this URL (http://www.triple3house.com): major house appliances; 6 individual air conditioning unit; garden furniture, goods, and shed; satellite TV system; clothes drying system built-in bathroom; security lighting.
Architectural Drawing (click on image to enlarge)
South and East view
North and West view
Ground Floor Plan
Upper Floor Plan
Prime and ideal living space, located in quiet newly developed residential area in the town of Ninomiya-machi, in Kanagawa-ken, Japan.
T3H has a good view of Mount Fuji.
The Ninomiya Public Pool – with a hot-tub and a small gymnasium – is 3 minutes walk away. Azumayama Park with its hiking trails to a spectacular view of Mount Fuji) is 2.3km away and Seseragi Park is 550m.
Quick and easy access to one of the world great public transportation system. Bus (less than 3 minutes walk) and train station (10 minutes by bus, 25 minutes walk) are close-by making travels anywhere in Japan easy. To see how easy it is to travel in Japan using public transportation visit Japan National Tourism Organization website.
For example from Ninomiya:
- Yokohama Station is 40 minutes away; and, the recently renovated Tokyo Station is 1 hour away, both via direct link on Tokaido Main Line;
- Narita International Airport is 2.5 hours away; and,
- Haneda Airport is less than 1.5 hour away.
- Easy accessed all year around by Shinkansen from Odawara (15 minute away from Ninomiya Station) are historical towns like Kyoto (less than 3 hours), Nara (4.5 hours), and Hiroshima (6 hours). Or from Tokyo Station to almost all points on Japan’s main islands of Hokkaido, Honshu, Shikoku, and Kyushu.
- Japan consists of several thousand islands, it has an extensive network of ferry routes to reach it’s most distant islands, many of which are near tropical paradise; all easily reached from Ninomiya.
T3H is nearby several major roads (National Highway 1), Odawara-Atami highway, and Tomei Express-way from which one can travel to all points as Japan’s four main islands (Honshu, Hokkaido, Kyushu, and Shikoku) are connected with each other by bridges and tunnels.
- From the front door several resorts and sites can be reached at a leisurely drive such as the onsen (hot springs) in Hakone or Atami, which are within easy driving distance or train ride (less than 1 hours) and hundreds more in the Kanto region alone.
- Japan offers some of the best ski and nature trails in the world. On the Sea of Japan Coast there is Niigata and Nagano (Olympic) only 4 hours drive away by car or bus, and shorter by express trains – there are even special overnight deals for snow hounds to Aomori and Hokaido. There are also a couple of small resorts Mount Fuji, less than a couple of hours by car.
- Japan is a hiking paradise. Nearby, hiking trails and outdoors life in the Tanzawa Mountains, and the numerous camping grounds around Mount Fuji, like Lake Tanuki (with it’s Nature School) are very accessible.
There are kindergarten to grade 12 schools nearby:
- elementary school and senior high school are within walking distance,
- junior high school best reach on bicycle.
- There are several Kindergartens offering door to door bus service.
There are several very good medical and dental clinics within easy walking distance, and large medical facilities within easy reach via public transport.
Given its great location, T3H could easily be turned into a successful B&B for people wanting a pied-a-terre while exploring Japan year around; or simply a lovely permanent family home or retirement residence expecting frequent visitors.
According to Peggy Sito at South China Morning Post Property, Japan has emerged as a magnet for investment in the wake of major reforms introduced with aim of boosting the economy, read all about it Tokyo seen as No 1 market in Asia Pacific for property investment in 2014
jgr (at) triple3house.com (+81 80 4460 0333)